Come to the DOOR3 side.
DOOR3 is looking for multi-disciplined User Experience Designer to join our team. Candidates should have experience with producing information architecture and visual design across mobile and web platforms, and should be familiar with specific considerations for each.
- Ability to work closely with clients to generate crisp, innovative, and elegant design solutions for complex online mobile and social products.
- Responsible for execution of strong interaction design and visual design principles
- Develop wireframes, screen-flow diagrams & UI spec documentation as needed
- Lead rapid iterations and testing on a variety of ideas using wireframes and sketches to fully designed comps
- Work closely with the creative team to lead the strategic vision of the project
- Partner with engineers to collaborate and iterate in fast-paced design-build cycles
- At least 4 - 5 years of UI experience and excellent graphic design skills
- Experience with designing the "Look and Feel" of the UI
- Demonstrate solid understanding of UI "layout" and "flow"
- Expert user in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience designing UI for mobile products
- Understanding of web and interactive design fundamentals
- Ability to provide creative yet simple solution to complicated design
- Portfolio must illustrate strong UI skills, and graphic design skills
- Experience with Web Design layouts
- Experience designing interactive products that leverage social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc)
- Advanced technical capabilities
- Traditional art skills (drawing, form, composition, color theory, etc)
- Web design experience, including familiarity with current technologies including HTML 5, CSS, Flash
- Familiarity with XML
- Branding, Logo, Advertisement creation experience
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have the authorization to work in the US.
- Must be able to work on site at our offices in Manhattan, no telecommuting.