Come to the DOOR3 side.
DOOR3 is seeking a qualified motivated individual for our Senior Drupal Developer position in our New York City office.
The Senior Developer, working independently, will develop, test, debug and document software components. This position will collaborate with product managers, creative designers, engineers and infrastructure teams to build a quality experiences for users. Developers design and develop; building and testing while tackling complex problems of scale. They work diligently to maintain compliant code web standards in the final product.
* 3-5 years of PHP system architecture and development
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Proficiency with Drupal 6 & 7 architecture and backend
* Modules: Panels, Views, Admin menu, Organic Groups and more
* Ability to develop new modules & edit existing ones
* MySQL database design and integration
* Object-oriented programming skills
* Experience working independently and/or in small groups
* Advanced admin skills with SQL syntax knowledge,
Experience with i18n, mobile application development (Android and iPhone), database design modeling, PHP5, Unix / Linux, IA, front-end development and the Ubercart module are pluses.
* Prior work experience with a consulting firm a plus
* Experience with frameworks and full project life cycle development
* Ability to identify, gather and document business requirements
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please include a portfolio with a description of your experience, rate and samples of sites you have built to be considered.
Work is normally performed in an open workspace office environment, at DOOR3 premises or at client offices. Extended hours maybe required.
The information provided above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work of the position. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
In addition to a competitive salary, comprehensive health and welfare benefits are offered to full time employees. Full time or contractor applicants considered.
DOOR3 designs and builds enterprise business applications for web, social and mobile media.
More than marketing and technology, we're business people and geeks coexisting in harmony. We live at the intersection of enterprise marketing and technology. Each of our clients has a unique business with unique needs; we build custom software solutions to meet those needs. We provide strategic services in Digital Strategy, User Experience & Design, Application Development and Maintenance & Support. We are practical, rational and focused, and we work with exceptional clients. Have you got what it takes? This is an opportunity to join DOOR3 at an exciting time in the company's expansion.